Esther and I would like to wish you all a Happy New Year! We realize that the Christmas season has been both a time of celebration for some and sorrow for others. For those of you who haven't heard yet, Stephanie's mom passed away and went to be with Jesus over the Christmas break. Stephanie, we want you to know that we love you and are praying for you through this time of grieving as well as bearing a lot of the load of dealing with your mom's affairs and the funeral arrangements. There will be a Celebration of Barb's Life next Saturday, Jan. 19th @ 1pm at Jesus Loves You Society downtown. Let us know if you need any help with that, Steph. and to confirm the above.
We want to give you a heads up on some of our forms or types of gatherings over the next month or so:
- Sunday Jan. 13th- We will meet at our place 7719 Bowcliffe Cres. N.W. @ 10:30am for some worship, prayer, and listening to another teaching on Jubilee from Leviticus 25 and Is 61: 1-7, and Luke 4:18-19
- Saturday, Jan. 19th - Celebration of Steph.'s mom at 1pm @ Jesus Loves You Society
- Sunday, Jan 20th - possible gathering - Who would like to host...Mcfadden's? Let us know Joel and Amy if that would work for you
- Saturday, Jan 26th - Esther's 50th B-day. We need to celebrate. Stay posted for more details
- Sunday, Feb 3rd - Super Bowl Party @ Schultz's - chance to invite neighbours to hang.
- Sunday Feb. 17th - Gathering for worship, pray, and the Engage Series - at the Schultz's place.
- Sunday, March 3rd - Gathering at the Braun's for worship, prayer, discussion, ministry time or whatever the Braun's plan
- March 31st which is Easter Sunday, we are planning to have a bigger gathering with some of the other communities connected to the Mosaic from around the city and possibly from folks from out of town. Stay posted for more info on this.